Following are selected short-range benchrest match schedules for Eastern Canada and the U.S.A.
This is precision shooting at its finest – come out and enjoy the competition!
Ontario Rifle Shooters Association (ORSA)
– Elmira Rod and Gun Club
All Elmira group/score matches are at 100/200 yards. Registration is at 8 a.m. and shooting starts at 9. Fees are $40.00 per day – the fees include lunch and tips for the target crew. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.
- June 3 and 4 – Group – Clayton Martin Memorial
- June 17 and 18 – Group – Alex Calder Memorial
- July 2 – Score
- August 19 and 20 – Group – Horace Brotherton Memorial
- September 30 and October 1 – Group – Vic Swindlehurst Cup
- October 29 – Score
2017 NBRSA Eastern Region (Group) Match Schedule – Tentative
National Benchrest Shooters Association – for information about short-range benchrest matches in the NBRSA Eastern Region and across the U.S.A. see the NBRSA blog.
|April 22-23||LV/HV 100/200||WWCCA MI||Spring Tune-Up|
|April 29-30||LV/HV 100/200||Holton MI||President’s Cup|
|May 6-7||LV/HV 100/200||Fairchance PA||Hog Roast|
|June 10-11||LV/HV 100/200||WWCCA||Lowell Hottenstein Memorial|
|June 24-25||LV/HV 100/200||Shelby County Ohio||Briar Hail Memorial|
|July 8-9||LV/HV 100/200||Holton||Michigan State Championship|
|July 22-23||LV/HV 100/200||Kane PA||Pennsylvania State Championship|
|August 5-6||LV/HV 100/200||Holton||Summer Match|
|August 19-20||LV/HV 100/200||Chippewa Ohio||Summer Match|
|September 2-4||LV/HV/UNL 100/200||Fairchance||Eastern Regional|
|October 7-8||LV/HV 100/200||WWCCA||Fall Classic|
|October 21-22||LV/HV 100/200||Shelby County||Fall Finale|
2017 NBRSA Nationals
Location TBD, Group LV/HV/SP/UNL, September 18-23
2017 45th Annual Firearms Industry Super Shoot (FISS)
2017 International Benchrest Shooters (IBS) Matches
See IBS group schedule here
2017 WWCCA Score Match Schedule
- Sunday, January 15 – 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday, February 19 – 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday, March 19 – 10:00 a.m.
- Saturday, July 15 – 9:00 a.m.
- Saturday, August 19 – 9:00 a.m.
- Sunday, September 17 – 10:00 a.m.
- Sunday, December 3 – 10:00 a.m.